Advancements in CE

HI FRIENDS,,
I have a doubt about the advancements of a member in CE.
How is that a new member as a "Newbie" then advances as an "Apprentice" then as a "Regular member" and so on...
On what basis are these advancements made??๐Ÿ˜•
I really wanted to ask this from the day i joined,,sorry if i shouldn't ask this..
I just wanted to know about it.

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    No problem in asking this question ๐Ÿ˜€

Just number of posts is the criteria here , if you post more your rank changes .
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    But be sure that you post good quality posts.

Don't post just for increasing post count!!

Cheers! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    You'll need to send moderators gifts.. doesnt matter what it is, as long as the value of each is more than $200. Then your advancement is granted.

Just kidding ๐Ÿ˜‰

Have fun posting!
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    ash
    You'll need to send moderators gifts.. doesnt matter what it is, as long as the value of each is more than $200. Then your advancement is granted.

Just kidding ๐Ÿ˜‰

Have fun posting!
    how did you forget gift for ambassadors ??๐Ÿ˜ก
    another 300$๐Ÿ˜
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    lol ๐Ÿ˜›

For more information regarding advancements on CE, refer to this thread:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Though, we are still planning special member titles that are given to those who have put a lot of contribution to CE (starting many threads, helping others, etc).. At the moment we have the CEan of the Month initiative.. hopefully we'll have more later.
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    what i have to do if I am intersted in modration???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @gg_gaurav: Read this thread ๐Ÿ˜€ -> #-Link-Snipped-#
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    ash

Just kidding ๐Ÿ˜‰

Have fun posting!
    PayPal Id Please... [โ€‹IMG]๐Ÿ˜€
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    Thanks for the link Big ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Biggi, Even after posting 2000 + posts. I still have a doubt, Do you manually change the title of a user or any Bot chages it for you?? If a bot does this for you, then how it is designed (Logic) ๐Ÿ˜

-CB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    crazyboy
    Biggi, Even after posting 2000 + posts. I still have a doubt, Do you manually change the title of a user or any Bot chages it for you?? If a bot does this for you, then how it is designed (Logic) ๐Ÿ˜

-CB
    The user rank does not update after 750. The whole ranking system is due for upgrade - but we are still searching for kick-ass usertitles.

The whole updating of ranks is done by the system automatically. I just have to set the ranks & promotions. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Hehe, the rank titles are quite a perpetual discussion ๐Ÿ˜› I guess since a lot more members are now posting into the thousands (good news!), we should implement them soon.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yeah we should. We always ran out of ideas for titles. Can anyone suggest what should be the promotion levels? [Number of posts]
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Few suggestions to decide on titles:
    1. Number of Posts is definately should be a criterion (again this should not be the only idea).
    2. In depth knowledge of CE.
    3. Depth of knowledge for any particular field(for engineering subjects as well as general ideas).

-CB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

plz give some ideas fer a purely telecomm based project for my T.E plz......if you have any!!!
Hello everyone, I have a project to complete for my master degree. I have to implement two algorithms for the two different image matching techniques. One for Area-based matching and...
hi , In my laptop,i install linux(fedora).The problem is that neither mp3 nor videos(mpeg files) files run on my computer.plsssss give the steps for using internet in fedora.only bluetooth is...
OK! All the TELECOM enthusiats check this out The webinar is about trends and traffic management using MPLS( multi protocol lable switches) and how they are being used to cater...
I want to hear some idea. Now I'm running a AD7808 - Octal 10-Bit serial DAC. It have pins AVDD, AGND, DVDD, DGND, CLKIN, SDIN and FSIN. Interfacing to PIC16F877A...