advancement in wireless communication

hii 2 all. i'm goin hav a presentation on advancement in wireless communication..so would you like add some important,innovative ideas or points or latest hi-tech achivements in wireless communication that i can present..?? so that i can enhance the my presentation wid latest ideas,,

thanks in advance..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to seminar topics section.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Hi Rohit,

What are the points you thought of mentioning till now during your presenattaion. based on that we can talk it further.
  • Elite
    Elite
    Did you heard of "pranav mistry" about relating physical world with digital world. Its really interesting .it definately helps you

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google seriously has began failing at April Fool's Jokes. They've got this: At 6:01 am Pacific Time, during routine maintenance at one of our datacenters, the frontend web servers in...
How to convert a cars alternator to a motor simply at home with basic tools?
Hey, First year engineering student and my project is to build a go cart for my class and was wondering if anyone had any kind of input on a steering...
I hope its not another silly April Fool's joke by Google, but it looks like HTML5 is capable of working as a game rendering engine. Couple of webkit engineers at...
Many third and final year engineering students must have completed their projects by now (am I too late/early in saying this? I've no clue!). I'm wondering whether anyone would like...