advancement in EDGE technology than 2G?

hello..
is there any advantage in EDGE technology for GPRS system in mobile over the 2G ?
what is this EDGE stands for ?? 😒

Replies

• gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    I guess EDGE stands for Enhanced Data rates for GSM. It gives faster internet speed than the traditional GSM connection.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Guys, How to interface a small DC motor to 8085 microprocessor? I know for interfacing keyboard IC8279 is used. Which IC is used for interfacing a small DC motor?
SlickRun File Size: 497 SlickRun is a 32-bit floating command line utility for Windows. Occupying less than 1.5% of a 800x600 display, SlickRun gives you almost instant access to any...
hey guys please help me out with the concept of ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE...is it related with some kind of sixth sense..??
hey friends i have gone through a article regarding the charging of a mobile phone battery wirelessly with in a range of 10 meter...is this idea really fesiable..and if yes...
😔hey frnds screen of my lappy just gone blank and now the lappy is not starting again and sounds some beep...i have asked to some expert and she said that...