Advanced PG Diploma in Renewable Energy from TERI

I'm currently working as Sr.Engineer (Electrical pjts) in a reputed Thermal power Station project site. I want to do my masters in distance education mode. I came to know about Advanced PG Diploma in Renewable Energy from Tata Energy and Research Institute (TERI). What future will i have after completing this course. Will i get any foreign offers????The details of the course are as follows. reply regarding the oppertunities of this course in India and abroad.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    No advertising, Mithun46.
  • mithun46
    mithun46
    The_Big_K
    No advertising, Mithun46.
    Ok I'm sorry
  • mithun46
    mithun46
    What guys 85 view but no reply.....This makes me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, CrazyEngineers day celebrations are about to begin. As you are already aware, all of us will be online simultaneously to celebrate CrazyEngineers day tomorrow (November 26[sup]th[/sup]) between 5-6 PM...
Epicor Technology Cited as a Key Contributor to Permastore Quadrupling Order Values Over Five Years, with the Same Production and Staff Resources IRVINE, Calif. and LONDON — November 25, 2010...
I have seen lot of blogs in the signatures of ceans here... now i want to start a blog with your support... which one is better.... either blogspot or wordpress...
Have you guys seen the new CE Anniversary Logo? 😁😁
CEans, CE Celebrations have just began! 😁 We are beginning with the awesome CrazyEngineers Doodles created by our talented CEans - Whats In Nameaj_onduty durga godfather whiz.kid.aniketcooltwins civilprincess goyal sam_from_hell...