Advance Reservation in Gridsim

hi.....
how can i use Advance reservation in Gridsim to execute a single job that requires multiple resources.

Replies

• Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    You can. Single job may have different threads. Once or more threads may need to access or share different resources. Hence in parallelism, thread priority can be assigned and resource reservation is supported. Look closely in GridSim Example directory, you will also find a suitable example of this.
  • Animesh Kuity
    Animesh Kuity
    Thanks for your reply.
    There is no suitable example for that situation.
    First I want to know whether two resources are willing to execute that single job or not. If they will,then I will submit that job. All have to be done using Advance reservation.Actually I want negotiation between two resources to execute that job.

Is it possible? How? please give me details.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

1. Stephen was always (i)____ ; in fact, his own father described him as having a(n) (ii)____ vacillation. [TABLE="class: t1"] [TR] [TD="class: td1"]Blank (i) A. indecisive B. earnest C. volatile...
Paraswift is the first robot that can climb a vertical surface and deploy a paraglider for a safe return to earth. It demonstrates how robots are becoming increasingly versatile at...
1.The difference between the place value of two sevens in the numeral 69758472 is : Answers 0 6993 699930 (Answer) none of these 2. 3251+586+369-?= 3006 Answers 1250 1300 1375...
One World Trade Center has it's 10th anniversary of the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001. The skyscraper, previously known as the Freedom Tower, will eventually reach 105 stories and...
On September 11, 2001, many people’s lives changed forever. A decade later, help YouTube honor, remember, and reunite by recording a "silent video tribute" to create a living memorial for...