CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • prabakarnaidu

MemberSep 20, 2008

I'm waiting!
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorSep 20, 2008

Well, unless you tell us what help you need, we won't be able to help. Ask specific questions, please.
    Cancel
  • prabakarnaidu

MemberSep 21, 2008

Got it! Let me get the question from my lecturer, cause he only told me do a project based on ADSP. Thats why!
    Cancel
  • Van Helsing

MemberSep 22, 2008

I gues, the question is: which one is fastest and better performing on doing math on acquired data. Like digital filtering, finite elements filtering, infinite elements filtering, fast fourier trasform... and such things.The obvious answer is DSP... and better, use both in a single application.Cheers.
    Cancel
  • sauravgoswami

MemberSep 22, 2008

Well ADSP can perform only signal processing and alleid activities but we can tweak it,as for microprocessor it can be used for anything with proper h/w and s/w......so wat ur looking for????specialized application or general purposed one
    Cancel
  • Van Helsing

MemberSep 23, 2008

sauravgoswami
    Well ADSP can perform only signal processing and alleid activities but we can tweak it,as for microprocessor it can be used for anything with proper h/w and s/w......so wat ur looking for????specialized application or general purposed one
    Well, I know, my question was related to the ponderings of prabakarnaidu, not a question of my own.
    Anyway, at Analog Devices are old hands on how to answer.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Cheers.😎
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register