Adsense Publisher Toolbar - Check Adsense Earnings Without Logging In

Adsense publishers rejoice. Google has officially launched what's called 'Adsense Publisher Toolbar' (is not a toolbar actually, just a button) that will sit next to the omnibox on your Google chrome browser and fetch the data from your associated adsense account every time you want to check your earnings. Check out this screenshot -

adsense-publisher-toolbar

Google says that the toolbar will fetch the data in real time using secure authentication. That is your will have to enter your adsense username and password only once and the extension will remember it. The extension uses OAuth and Adsense API to get the data in real time. This extension makes it incredibly easier for users who maintain different accounts for different Google services. You no longer will have to log out from your primary email address if you want to login to your adsense account, if it uses different email ID.

The pop-up box shows -
• Account earnings summary (today, yesterday, this month, last month) • Top 5 custom channels • Top 5 URL channels • Lifetime revenue
You will also get a direct link to enter your account and view detailed reports there. Now, quickly add this extension to your chrome via this link: -

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Do we have adsense publishers here? Looking forward to your comments.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I am adsense publisher will try your suggestion.My whole earning was through buzz feeds and now it's already shutdown so my earnings also 😲😔
    Can any one suggest me some other ways to earn via adsense.
  • KettyPeiter2
    KettyPeiter2
    I am also a adsense publisher. I am earning from buzz feeds but i am facing some problems. Why this happen?

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    buzz has shutdown ... in few days your buzz will also disappear.. any other idea😒 ?

anyway liked your site and you have managed very good Alexa ranking.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Liked this adsense extension ... very neat layout.
    cons: no link to view detail not even to go to main adsense website
    might suite for those who are using lots of custom/url channels.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone tell me what is the difference between De Morgans theorem and Principle of Duality?
Ok, quickly I'll just take 150 seconds from you. 😁 One of my friends had once passed around a sheet of paper (divided into 2 columns) during a lecture and...
SRPThis concerns with the scope, application, seminars, conferences, research and anything else that is related to the field of Nanoscience and Technology.WOULD ANYBODY PLEASE LET ME KNOW ABOUT THE SEMINARS...
The next version of Internet Protocol will officially go live all over the globe on June 6, 2012. If you remember, June 8 was declared last year as the World...
I'm not a big fan of QR codes, but it seems that Gmail is testing QR code based login mechanisms. The tests aren't available now, but mashable has a video...