Adsense Delivers TubeMogul Video Ads

It seems that Google's Adsense program has now partnered with the video delivery site TubeMogul for Video advertisements. Few of the ads were playing this morning on our blog VoiCE.

TubeMogul's video ad-network is 'PlayTime' that lets advertisers upload their ad-videos on the site and then deliver them over Adsense Network.

Replies

• lovejeet
    lovejeet
    so will it be beneficial anyway???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yes, with more advertisers competing for an adspace on the site, the revenues will be more for the publishers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have heard that electrical and civil sections of this forum have started with a group study thread.I believe we should also start similar thread. Why don't we discuss about...
I was try it when I boot from installation cd after copying all files window flashing you cant install because drive is not found. I think due to drivers is...
Hello All, My name is Abhishek,working on SOA testing.I am using Automation tool like Parasoft SOAtest and i have knowledge on other automation tools also.I just want to know the...
We've discussed this topic many times, but haven't really laid out 'what to do'. So here are few things you can do - 1. Comment on existing discussions. You should...
Magic squares are nothing but where row,column and diagonal sums are constant for e.g enter odd number say 9 then you will get the output as magic square as follows...