adopting buildings for climate change

Project Abstract / Summary : The war against climate change pitches mankind against a global threat that vastly eclipses that of terrorism in battles that have already claimed the lives of hundreds of thousands of ordinary men and women from every continent. Climate change has led us into an era in which war and conflict are endemic the widespread extinction of species approaches catastrophic proportions and whole regions and countries will be lost beneath the swelling seas and the expanding deserts of a rapidly warming world. And the really bad news is that ‘the world has only one generation, perhaps two, to save itself’
We all instinctively know, already, that the climate is changing, from the small noticed things like the unseasonable patterns of the flowering of plants, the falling of snow and the growing in strength of the wind and the rain. With this knowledge comes a growing apprehension of danger. Deep down, in quiet moments, we ask ourselves questions that a year or two ago were unthinkable:
● What will I do when the lights do go out?
● Will the house flood next year?
● Will my home get so hot this summer that I won’t be able to stay in it?
● How long could I survive in this building without air conditioning? ● Where will we go?
● Will we survive?
But with some natural techniques we can construct buildings which can survive from the odds and difficulties.as we are civil engineers we have to construct buildings which can stand against all odds and also we have to face any circumstances in the future which we haven't seen in the past and also we cannot depend on machines and fossil fuels for air conditioning.so facing future is very important

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : climate is changing very fastly and in future it can show worse of it but we have survive from it.so buildings against climate change is very difficult and it is a challenge. by using simple and natural techniques we can help people to live comfortably even climate changes abnormally.abnormally. Thats why we choose this topic

Project Category : Civil / Structural
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: annamacharya institute of technology and sciences
City: rajampet
State: andhra pradesh
Participating Team From: Third Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

as we known that frequency is directly proportional to distance each other but we consider an example, AM operates with low frequency range when compared with WiFi frequency but it...
Project Abstract / Summary : This project helps in communication with the hearing impaired. It converts the spoken language in english into the American Sign Language(ASL). Input- Word in english...
Project Abstract / Summary : ABSTRACT : This project deals with the study of features of Electroencephalography (EEG).The effective classification of EEG used for brain computer interface and can be...
Project Abstract / Summary : —As a road network is growing day by day the question is how to obtain the information about the road networks is more and more...
while doing coding i like to listen songs ,But some of which are quite distracting. So i am asking you which kind of songs you listen during coding or any...