Adobe Creative Suite 6 Available For Buying!

Adobe Creative Suite 6 products are immediately available through Adobe Authorized Resellers, the Adobe Store in North America and Adobe Direct Sales.
Estimated street price for the suites is
US$2,599 for CS6 Master Collection,
US$1,899 for CS6 Production Premium,
US$1,899 for CS6 Design & Web Premium
US$1,299 for CS6 Design Standard. Upgrade and education pricing as well as volume licensing are available.

For more information visit - #-Link-Snipped-#.

Adobe Creative Cloud & Creative Suite 6 (CS6) launched on April 23, 2012. Watch highlights from the event at de Young Museum in San Francisco here:

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Photoshop and any sophisticated Adobe tool requires training before people can really make use of it. I'd strongly recommend the budget-friendly Adobe 'Elements' series that just gets the work done. ~$2.6k for master collection; woah!
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Woah!!! That's a good news... And the upgrade prices are just as low as $525!!! Woo Hoo!!! 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This thread is open to all thoughts, ideas, feedback about blogging as a career option for engineers. By the nature of it, blogging is all about content generation in different...
My parents have given me two options for my Career.. Either pursuing Masters in Manuf. Tech in Australia or getting trained in my uncles' CNC company for 4 to 5...
Hello CE, I wanted to know How to create a new devices. As Below Video shown which consist of devices and their function. I need to create like that device...
The social media seems to have an influence over the structural and civil engineers in South Korea. The newly planned skyscraper in Korea is awesomly hashtag "#" shaped (see photos)....
Red Hat, the open source solutions provider announced the setting up of it's largest engineering facility outside North America in Pune today. The company also launched another 'Engineering Center of...