Administrator

Im at your new age.Hey!!I am really confusing why i cant activate my frienster site. My school Asministrator has restricted it using Windows 2000 Advanced Server. Any one in the world can help me to activate it.???Please give me the trick..tnx

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Basically you are looking for a hack that will allow you to access Friendster from your school network. Probably that's not a good thing to do 😀

Try using proxy websites. There are many other solutions which I'd not discuss.

-The Big K-
    p.s: Post your question only once in a single thread. No point in posting the same question in different locations. Also, we do not promote any illegal activities on CE. 😀
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    In an organisation, you can probably just ask the company's IT admin to allow access to a site, provided its not harmful. There might be reasons why they would not allow it, though.. maybe because of productiviy issues *ahem* But anyone would want to hack through the network firewalls from the inside should realise that this would breach the organization's security, allowing hackers from OUTSIDE gaining access with ease.

Thus, other methods should not be discussed, since they can lead to serious security issues. If you really MUST use Friendster, then Big K's suggestion of using a proxy, maybe a cgi one. Try asking your computer admin.. be in his good side. Treat him out for lunch or something 😉 Or just check Friendster at home.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello ! very good evening to all.
give me some ideas for mini projects
Hi, Well altogether I worked in the electronics industry for 22 years, various engineering positions, though my degree was in education (physics). I passed the PE exam, NY - EE,...
Well friend, i have found that there are some technlogies available in market through which we can convert a simple DSL in to a Voip phone for international calling. I...
Can someone explain the differences between a UPS (Uninterrupted Power Supply) and a Voltage Stabilizer used in homes? What are the typical applications of both?