CrazyEngineers
  • che2008
    che2008

MemberAug 19, 2007

Administrator

Im at your new age.Hey!!I am really confusing why i cant activate my frienster site. My school Asministrator has restricted it using Windows 2000 Advanced Server. Any one in the world can help me to activate it.???Please give me the trick..tnx
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorAug 19, 2007

Basically you are looking for a hack that will allow you to access Friendster from your school network. Probably that's not a good thing to do 😀

Try using proxy websites. There are many other solutions which I'd not discuss.

-The Big K-
    p.s: Post your question only once in a single thread. No point in posting the same question in different locations. Also, we do not promote any illegal activities on CE. 😀
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberAug 19, 2007

In an organisation, you can probably just ask the company's IT admin to allow access to a site, provided its not harmful. There might be reasons why they would not allow it, though.. maybe because of productiviy issues *ahem* But anyone would want to hack through the network firewalls from the inside should realise that this would breach the organization's security, allowing hackers from OUTSIDE gaining access with ease.

Thus, other methods should not be discussed, since they can lead to serious security issues. If you really MUST use Friendster, then Big K's suggestion of using a proxy, maybe a cgi one. Try asking your computer admin.. be in his good side. Treat him out for lunch or something 😉 Or just check Friendster at home.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register