Adhi Vinayak - A rare Image from the only temple with this form

Quote:
Aadhi Vinayagar temple is the only temple in the world where Vinayagar is seen with a human face.
The rest of his forms will be with Elephant face. The temple is located at Poomthotam, about 4 hours drive south east of
Thiruchy towards Poompuhar. Vinayagar is seen with a human face, for he was such before he was slain and his head replaced with an elephant head.
Endquote
upload_2015-9-20_14-3-17
(Posted on Verdurez by friend Vijayan)

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am 12 yrs old and have excelled at my programming and networks side although have a dream of becoming robotics engineer; thus I need to know about the hardware...
The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has taken an important decision to exempt short range microphones and radars from licensing requirement. This move would now facilitate the wider adoption of RFID,...
Quote: The Aldar headquarters building is the first circular building of its kind in the Middle East. It is located in Al Raha, Abu Dhabi (emirate), United Arab Emirates. The...
Quote: This VFD Drive Training sample is from the VFD Troubleshooting section of Electrical category of the Online Industrial Training Video Library ( https://bin95.com/Industrial-Training-... ). This sample is from the...
HEY GUYS I AM IN THIRD YEAR SEM 5 NOW I WANT TO DO INTERNSHIP IN AN IT COMPANY IN MUMBAI NOT GEETING WAY FROM WHERE TO START UPON I...