Adding prefix to threads

Hi

I know vbulletin has this option where you can add prefix to the thread. I think this will be particularly useful in forums that are shared by two different engineering specializations. This will allow users to add prefixes like [CIVIL] or [MECHANICAL] to their threads. It will make it really easy to differentiate between threads. It has to be activated in the admin panel. I know this because i run vbulletin forum too.

Cheers.

Ash

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We've been waiting for our next major upgrade. The forum sections will be set right and thread prefixes will be introduced. Allow us some time though 😀 .
  • AshNZ
    AshNZ
    Thanks, K.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi there, Civil engineer here. I have a diploma in civil engineering but now working towards getting a degree. My main reason for joining this forum is to keep my...
All of us are familiar with the two top-notch software makers Microsoft and Apple. This is what Wikipedia says about the two - Apple Inc. is an American multinational corporation...

Sms

Today I received a sms..that i would liked to share with you 38% of doctors in USA are Indians 12% Scientists in USA are Indians 36% of NASA scientists are...
share the data and information regarding automatic ups.
Im looking for a project, that i can create myself. using a 555 timer to create a low duty cycle TTL square wave to power an array of Inferred LEDS...