Add some tutorial section on CE.

Hello sir,
One thing that i notice on CE there is no any tutorial section.
I always search on google for this but you know while i found any problem in that subject i posted question on CE insted of posting that question on the one who written that tutorial.

Mnay of my friends read some tutorial and when he find any conflict post a question to them who write that tutorial.
I know CE posting is a great way to find the solution of any conflict.
I tell you one beauty of CE that i like the most is "not only we find the solution of our problem we have a lot of discussion on them".
That makes the CE different then others.
Hope you not going to make CE just a Question answer forum and add some tutorial section on CE.
๐Ÿ˜›

Replies

• manishks
    manishks
    yeah...thats correct..tutorial section is required!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sorry for the delayed response. This thread didn't come under my radar ๐Ÿ˜€ .

Normally, we start a new section when there are multiple threads that can be accommodated in that section. For example, Project Ideas & Seminar Topics section was introduced after we started getting related queries in our engineering disciplines sections.

Starting a section is difficult; but we do not have enough people to write complete, full fledged tutorials. It's a huge challenge to find experts who can contribute articles. For complete articles, I personally believe Wikipedia is the best. On forums, the focus is on building up discussions and answering specific questions.

However, if we start getting lot of full fledged tutorials, we'd definitely start a tutorials section.
  • computeridiot007
    computeridiot007
    The_Big_K
    Sorry for the delayed response. This thread didn't come under my radar ๐Ÿ˜€ .

Normally, we start a new section when there are multiple threads that can be accommodated in that section. For example, Project Ideas & Seminar Topics section was introduced after we started getting related queries in our engineering disciplines sections.

Starting a section is difficult; but we do not have enough people to write complete, full fledged tutorials. It's a huge challenge to find experts who can contribute articles. For complete articles, I personally believe Wikipedia is the best. On forums, the focus is on building up discussions and answering specific questions.

However, if we start getting lot of full fledged tutorials, we'd definitely start a tutorials section.
    but consider to implement in future with interesting tutorials in a different way
    cean's should be a model bro.This is a request bro
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hmm, sure thing. CE is constantly evolving and there might be a tutorials section; maybe in some different form ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friend's, I wnat to know that is it possible to two people can have the same internet protocol(ip) address.
hello, can anyone from CE would like to tell me regarding wok culture in a BPO company like HCL BPO. And career growth prospects in a BPO company. Whether its...
Can anyone tell me what to prepare for the interview of technical support officer post? Please tell me where I can find contents to prepare for such interview at fresher/entry...
Hi guys! This is my special post as I completed 1 year as a CEan. ๐Ÿ˜€ I've joined CE on July 9th, 2009. I completed 1 year journey in our...
Hello guys, As i am new here i want to know how marks i have to secure to get admission in iit's with computer science stream. ๐Ÿ˜’