Add My Office In Google Maps - How to do it?

Go to this link - Google Places for Business
www.google.com/local/add/businessCenter?hl=en‎

Log-in using your gmail account and you will be redirected to a map with a form that asks you for details regarding your business. Something that looks like this -

Screen Shot 2013-11-02 at 6.37.41 PM

Fill in the exact address with pin code. Sometimes, it may so happen that the system is not able to recognize your address. In that case, follow the following steps :
  1. From your listing editor, click the Edit icon to the right of the Address header.
  2. Enter your address, following the guidelines listed above. Click Save.
  3. If we can't find your address, the link Having trouble? Help us find your address will appear. Click this link.
  4. A map displaying a red pin that represents the entrance to your business's location will appear. You can click and drag this pin to the location of your business's entrance on the map. You can use the +/- buttons at the top left of the screen to zoom in and out.
  5. Once you're sure that you've pinpointed the location of your business entrance, clickOK. Note that your edits may be reviewed for quality before being published live.
Here is one of the old videos from Google describing the process -

Let us know if you have any trouble adding your business place address to Google Maps! 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

1. Open Circuit Faults 2. Short Circuit Faults 3. Earth Faults But in Wikipedia I have noticed *Screening faults *Phase faults *Sheath faults *Faults due to moisture
Have you seen before about Corona Effect in Transformer Line? The phenomenon of violets glow hissing noise and producing Ozone gas in overhead Transformer line. Thanks
Guys this is new to me in many areas But I am sure you guys can help me out in understanding all these concepts In case of Hybrid Engines there...
Evolution Of Google Nexus. Courtesy : Gadgetlove.com
I see that our site is now showing the latest Facebook Recommend button. The new button has adopted a Navy Blue color and I think people are clicking on it...