Add Links In Signature

How can i add links in my signatures? Everyone is using but i can't ๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You'll need at least 50 posts on the forums before you can add signature. That is, you'll have to be promoted to CE Addict group before you can use signatures. The option would be enabled in your profile settings option.
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    Ok. Thanks for letting me this ๐Ÿ˜€
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    I guess the post count is 250! Correct me if I am wrong, Biggie! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    praveenscience
    4 days 255 posts and growing.Your all over CE.You rock man.
    dileep k
    4 days 255 posts and growing.Your all over CE.You rock man.
    Dude... ๐Ÿ˜› Thanx... ๐Ÿ˜€ BTW, yours is more than 600! He he... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    praveenscience
    Is it 250. Too Much ๐Ÿ˜”
    *pushkar*
    Is it 250. Too Much ๐Ÿ˜”
    Dude, sorry, guess 200! Hey Biggie!!! Where are you??? Give the correct value... BTW, mine's a guess only... ๐Ÿ˜”
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    praveenscience
    Dude, sorry, guess 200! Hey Biggie!!! Where are you??? Give the correct value... BTW, mine's a guess only... ๐Ÿ˜”
    Ok.. Lets the admin answer it correctly.
    *pushkar*
    Ok.. Lets the admin answer it correctly.
    Ya me too waiting... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    but guys i think i had added my signature when i am as addict
    but it is done when i completed 50
    normally i believe in this way
    50-addict
    100-maniac
    250-ace
    500-star
    etc......,
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The rules were changed and we enabled it for few of our regular members ๐Ÿ˜€ . Here's a reference chart - #-Link-Snipped-#
    The_Big_K
    The rules were changed and we enabled it for few of our regular members ๐Ÿ˜€ . Here's a reference chart - #-Link-Snipped-#
    Thanx... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    The_Big_K
    Where you have mention about the links in the signature.. i am not getting it
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    *pushkar*
    Where you have mention about the links in the signature.. i am not getting it
    No, it wasn't mentioned. I guess I only mentioned it casually in one of the threads. The signature links are enabled only for addicts + usergroups. This policy was implemented because the signature links were abused by spammers.
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    The_Big_K
    No, it wasn't mentioned. I guess I only mentioned it casually in one of the threads. The signature links are enabled only for addicts + usergroups. This policy was implemented because the signature links were abused by spammers.
    Ok great coool. Yeah i am also using question in the registration page to avoid spammers
    The_Big_K
    Hey, that imageshack picture is not displaying. Can you give the link to the full image or upload in any other site or as an attachment here???
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Guys Biggie has already given the answer.

The_Big_K
    You'll need at least 50 posts on the forums before you can add signature. That is, you'll have to be promoted to CE Addict group before you can use signatures. The option would be enabled in your profile settings option.
    The new problem now is, ImageShack, blocks all the hotlinks!!! ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Everyone will now be able to upload images/attachments directly to our own servers. No need to upload images to imageshack.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    Everyone will now be able to upload images/attachments directly to our own servers. No need to upload images to imageshack.
    Great ! Imageshack sucks.
    The_Big_K
    Wow thanx biggie! But it still says: You may not post attachments! When will it be rolled out, if its not yet?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Check the announcement. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i have done my engineering in computer sceince and now i was thinking of mphil..... i want a post graduation course that gives good package but is not that hard.........
Here are a few suggestions: 1. If it's a short distance that you have to travel, walk to your destination. Avoid using vehicles. 2. Don't use paper unless its very...
Hi all, I have a project using a pen drive. i want to store data in it, which can be read in any system but can't be formatted or over...
Hi, I have implemented a wind farm in Digsilent Power Factory, and now ฮ™ am trying to run some simulations and see how the output power generated from the wind...
I remember during my college days, my friend from Industrial engineer would modify his motorcycle [Yamaha RX-100] every 15 days and add something new. He'd done all kinds of tweaks...