Add Hyperlink To Google Forms

Adding hyperlinks to Google forms is a needed feature.

I have been searching on how to add links to Google docs, but it seems we can only add it in the first text box below the title.

If anyone knows some method for adding link in between the form fields, please post here.

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Speaking of Hyperlinks, I think this is a relevant thread for my doubt. Can you tell me how to add Hyperlink to posts on Forum?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Karbonn Mobiles is one of the India's leading budget-friendly phone makers. The company has recently launched the Karbonn A1 - the budget android mobile. The price of Karbonn A1 is...
TRACE is an event of Rajeev Gandhi Memorial College of Engineering by Department of Civil Engineering on 27 August 2011. [h=3]THEMES FOR PAPER PRESENTATION:[/h] Structural, Materials and construction Engineering Environmental...
Here's a new final year computer science, IT engineering project idea: A Webcam based credit card reader. I'm quite sure this hasn't been picked up by engineering students before (at...
Fornya 2011 is a National Level Technical Symposium organized by Velammal Engineering College on 6th Aug 2011. The events are: Paper Presentation Pro-Nitro Racing Explorer Decathlon Treasure Hunt CAD Modeling...
Virgin mobile is testing the fastest Internet connection in the world - DOCSIS2-powered 1.5 Gbps network. The speed beats Google's 1Gbps network in the Kansas city. The complete press release...