ADAVANCEMENT OF FUEL IN 4 STROKE ENGINE

Project Abstract / Summary : In advancement of fuel, petrol is combined with hydrogen produces power and thereby increasing efficiency.Active research in the development of hydrogen-fuelled low-emission.Use of Hydrogen for producing mechanical energy by Extracting it from the water.Hydrogen as a future fuel is having a prominent place in these plans.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : Because the topic is related to our syllabus.since in day to day life vehicle is most important part of human lives.though the demand of fuel is increase it is neccesary to increase the efficiency in less fuel.if these project is done properly then it definately increase in efficiency and save the fuel in more extent.our group member have the basic knowledge of ic engine and staff also suggest us to perform it so we done the project

Project Category : Mechanical / Automobile / Aeronautical
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: PRIYADARSHINI BHAGWATI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
City: Nagpur
State: Maharashatra
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : AIRBORNE WIND TURBINE PRESENTED BY BHUVANESWARI V KOTHANDARAMAN K SHANMUGAM N VIJAY KUMAR T DEPARTMENT OF AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING P.B COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING SRIPERUMBUDUR, CHENNAI-602117 โ€‹...
Last month, Asus introduced the Fonepad 7 (FE171CG), which is a refreshed version of the 2014's Asus Fonepad 7 (FE170CG) and now the Taiwanese company has announced a brand new...
Remember the car from the movie 'Mission: Impossible-Ghost Protocol' that Tom Cruise drives through narrow Mumbai street? Well, the same BMW i8 has been officially launched in India at the...
Warm Greetings to all I'm new here but have been looking for a place to get some ideas thrown out there to hear what people think. There is no specific...
thnk you abhi for your hlp can u please suggest me sum good topics for my final year project as m a computer student of diploma ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›