Adapt the new CAD plugin for electrical engineers for India

I would like to get a help from this forum electrical engineers. There is a new software for electrotechnical calculations (up to 1kV) and design of electrical part of street lighting installations. I would like to adapt it to India. Are there engineers who design street lighting installations and who can help me?

Replies

• Alex_Alex
    Alex_Alex
    I probably should have asked a more specific question. The software name is MeteorCalc SL, it fully automates all electrotechnical calculations, computations of specifications and drawing of electrical schemes. Website meteorcalc.com

To adapt this software to street lighting designers in India I need a very little help. The question is - What cables (underground and overhead) are used in India to build street lighting installations?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Negative comments are almost always hurtful and disturbing. When it comes from within our friends, it seems to affect us more. At some point in our life, be it in...
Inexpensive MCUs bring intelligence to applications that didn’t have it previously. TI Takes Aim at Simple Applications with New 25-Cent MCUs
Aswini was born in a middle-class engineers family with average scores in academics but with excellent co-curricular and extracurricular activities record. She was a bright student from a very young...
Armis Labs has found out a major vulnerability in mobile, desktop, and IoT operating systems that has bluetooth connections enabled. It includes OS'es liek Android, iOS, Windows, and Linux. It...
Technology giant, Microsoft has led many trailblazing shifts in technology like, enabling the original mobile computer – the laptop, navigating with touch, detaching screens from keyboards, exploring mixed reality, and...