Adapt laced shoes to velcro?

There are shoes made with velcro fasteners. However, I have never seen an adapter kit that would let one retrofit a pair of laced shoes to use a velcro fastener. It might be possible to make something that attached to the eyelets of laced shoes and used velcro to close the shoe.

Has anyone seen such a product?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi.. Friends.. --Goto Run box --Type "cmd or command.com" --will show cmd interface... --type following information C:\>shutdown -s -m \\Network System name for example... C:\>shutdown -s -m \\deepasri-pc similarly, (-r...
Hello, Please help me. I am doing my project and i have problem If you can help me I want to know how can produce easy hydrogen from water (seawater)...
hello friends, i am deepak basically from kanpur.now i am at nagpur doing my engineering in electrical stream. i am here to increase my knowledge and for making friends.i came...
hi friends , i m trying to make bot walking on two legs and able to climb stairs.but i have difficulties on mass transfer from one leg to other ?...
1: Always start with a verified data backup Never make any changes to a server, even minor upgrades, before confirming a verified data backup exists. Whenever a server is powered...