AD633 multiplier connection error

Hi,

Currently i am using Proteus 7.4SP3 to simulate the AD633 multiplier. The two input is a trend of pulses and i want to get the output. The problem is that it occur 2 warnings which is then stopped my simulation.

1. [SPICE] DELMIN increased to 1.11022e-016 due to lack of time precision
2. [SPICE] TRAN: Timestep too small; timestep = 0: trouble with node #v:u1:nc#branch

Please help and commend about the problem. I need your help very much. Thanks =)

Replies

• shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    I think your both the errors are similar. You said your input is a trend of pulses. But the error says-" Timestep too small; timestep = 0"...which means that there is no time difference between the instants at which your input is sampled. Please try increasing the interval at which your simulator takes values from the input. Also if possible try the same program in MATLAB.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Continuing its electric car research, Mercedes-Benz has begun series production of 500 E-Cell electric cars. The new E-Cell uses the Mercedes-Benz A-class platform, with an electric power train provided by...
BlackBerry smart phone creators have granted India's government with manual access to its Messenger service and has promised automated access by 1st of January thereby enabling authorities to track such...
Verizon offering money for used phones Here's how it works: You check Verizon's trade-in site, and do an online appraisal of the phone. You give the phone's make, model and...
Raytheon Engineers unveiled its second generation Exoskeleton or XOS2 robotic suit this week. The suit gives the wearer superhuman strength and this latest version is lighter, faster and stronger than...
Microsoft, the world's largest software company, said that it sued Motorola for infringement of nine Microsoft patents in the Android-based smartphones, which run on software built by Google Inc. Microsoft...