Ad Agency in PHP

The idea is to create a service business application dedicated to creating, planning and handling advertising.

Abstract:

An ad agency is independent from its clients and provides an outside point of view to the effort of selling the client's products or services. An agency can also handle overall marketing and branding strategies and sales promotions for its clients.

Typical ad agency clients include businesses and corporations, non profit organizations and government agencies. Agencies may be hired to produce and advertising campaign.

To automate the functionality, a web based UI model is to be created. A rich web GUI is used in creating, planning and handling of advertising requirements.

Requirements:
  • PHP
  • Apache HTTP Server 2.2

Replies

• shiya
    shiya
    i like this idea

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After noticing YepMe.com's advertisement on the TV, I decided to check out what the new site has to offer. I was bit surprised to see that YepMe's coming up with...
The project aims to create a computerized book rental system. Abstract Computerization at the bookstore is the use of computer, the maximum can assist in the administration of the rental...
The project aims to manage activities held inside a project. Abstract Project Management is the discipline of planning, organizing and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific...
The purpose of Defect Tracking System is to track defects and notify the defects. Abstract It is a web based application that can be accessed throughout the organization. It can...
With its pair of jet engines riding on top, it looks like an airplane that has its wings bolted on upside down. But this innovative 1/11th-scale model recently tested by...