Actually im at dilemmo of choosing course like machine learning and iot ,can any one help me which one i have to choose ?

i am interested in machine learning but most of the  fellows are telling that it is very difficult so please clarify my doubt and if possible tell me path for this,thank u. 

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

IOT has implications both in industry, manufacturing, and general life for consumer application.

It is going to grow fast in India.

Machine learning is a very important area as well. But it is a developing field and maybe a while before it gets to where IOT is.

This is just an opinion of a person outside the field. But one of the companies in the group I work for uses IOT for many items.

scope of iot in india - Google Search

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i have some knowledge on these exams but i didnt know exact information so please clarify thease things,thank u.
I am from Electronics back ground and I am working as Traniee Software Developer.I dont have enough knowledge about programming skill (i.e  C++programming) . Should I quit the job and...
Which is the best project center in chennai?
Is it offence to make mobile number appears as 'Private Number'? Why do people hide their numbers while making calls?Can anyone make their mobile number 'Private'?Is there any cons of...
Hi.  I completed my btech in IT And now i would like to continue my career as a school teacher...  can i study b. Ed after b. Tech in kerala?Many...