Action Required : Preparing for new CrazyEngineers

CEans,

We are inching closer to migrating to all new CrazyEngineers. As we've stated earlier, it's a completely revamped site - with code written from scratch. Essentially, it's our first step towards realising the bigger CrazyEngineers that we've dreamed about for years.

New Login Mechanism:

With the new CrazyEngineers, we're getting rid of the old form-based registration method. Registration and signing-in will now be handled by social services viz. Google, Facebook and LinkedIn (more will be added, if required). This mechanism provides a super quick way to login to the site without needing to type username and password.

Action Required: Update your email ID

1. Gmail IDs: No change required. You will be able to login with Google.
2. Others: Please make sure that your existing email ID on CrazyEngineers is the same as the one you are using on social media [ Google, Facebook or LinkedIn ].

Existing users will have the opportunity to update their email IDs for a few weeks after the new site goes live.

If you have questions, please ask below.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update:

If anyone needs access to private messages - please copy and save them. Your private messages will be made available as a part of revamped private messaging service a little later after we go live.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi there We are three students from Aalborg University in Denmark, who seek to uncover how the software industry collaborates with stakeholders, in particular multiple, different stakeholders, and how the...
The last 150 years have seen the most remarkable advancement of technology in history. Electric lighting, cars, plastic, the telephone, and television are all less than 150 years old, while...
Quote: “Everyone in this country should learn to program a computer, because it teaches you to think.” — Steve Jobs You probably also wondered what does it mean, exactly, to...
Want to install a portable dust suction equipment,can any one suggest the speed of the motor required for sucking the dust. Dust is fine lime powder. The capacity of silo...
I'm super new to Elasticsearch and have been finding my way to make search work for the upcoming version of CrazyEngineers. I wish to know from our fellow CEans who've...