Acer releases dual boot Android and Windows netbook

"The Acer Aspire One AOD250 dual boots both Android and Microsoft Windows XP, out of the box. On the AOD250 Android is acting as an "instant on" operating system for quick access to the Internet while Windows boots."

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, One of my ex-colleagues informed that Patni Computers - one of the India's oldest computer firms is open for takeover. I'm not sure if this is a rumor or...
If you haven't heard of it yet, let me give you a brief introduction of what RealityServer does: RealityServer is a 'platform' that runs in 'cloud environment' powered by GPUs...
i am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student at mimit,malout.i want to do my 6 months industrial training in the automobile sector.provide me with some worthy suggestions.
Hi! Family., I don't know how many of us get time for some real outdoor adventures, but I do. Whenever I get a leave from college, what I do is...
CEans, Starting January 2010, we will be contacting all the engineering colleges in India to spread the word about CrazyEngineers. I couldn't find some concrete information about the number of...