Acer Iconia A510 Tablet With ICS For $450 With ‘Olympic Edition Logo’!

We first heard about this tablet at CES 2012. And just two months later, we have an official announcement from Acer about the ‘Acer Iconia A510 Tablet’ being launched in the US and Canada.

Read the full news on our own blog VoiCE -

#-Link-Snipped-#

Do you think we have a tough competitor here? Or is this going to be just another gadget getting no wide fame and accolades from the tech-savvy crowds? We would like to hear from you.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Prof. Sebastian Seung proposes that it might become possible to upload one's memory to a computer. Even granting that it might become science fact and not scifi, what are the...
This video shows how scientists at the MIT Media Lab (www.media.mit.edu/) reconstruct a hidden object using scattered laser light. 😲 Future applications may include seeing in dangerous or inaccessible locations,...
There are numerous CAD software products and we can see different news on the professional CAD websites. I’d like to see this different information in my spare time. I’m wondering...
How does it work?? n is it possible to bypass the firewall using it??
hi friends According to telugu calendar,today is the new year for telugu people And this new year is named as "NANDANA NAMA SAMVASTHRAM" so to all telugu people "Nandana nama...