Acer Aims To Be World's Top Computer Maker By 2011

Acer, currently the second largest computer maker in the world is aiming to be the top computer manufacturer in the World by 2011.

"If the mobile world continues to grow, we will necessarily replace HP as the world's biggest computer-maker," CEO Gianfranco Lanci told the SonntagsZeitung in an interview

Not only the computers market, the company is also aiming to capture the mobiles market in big way. The company is planning to sell over a million mobile phones in the coming year.

Currently HP is the world leader in computer manufacturing.

Do you think Acer will replace HP?
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Leo
    Leo
    There's possibility since customers have lost faith in HP whereas Acer is building up faithful customers.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    How is Acer's customer care?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Salil Bangale Mechanical Engineer Occupation: Entrepreneur Setting Up Own Business in Paper and Packaging 😁
hello people iam just joined here and i seen the posts they are awesome i knew i will get a nice subject here anyway let me introduce my self iam...
Hieee everyone... How can labview help in Electrical Engineering...??Where can we learn about it..
I'm searching about HV motors. who can help me for finding refrences?!
CEans, November 26[sup]th[/sup] was full of excitement and activities. Lot of CEans became a part of our global celebration on CrazyEngineers Day! As promised, we're giving away CrazyEngineers T-Shirt to...