Accutron 214 coil

Hello, I have a few accutron 214 coils that are open and I want to know if is possible using new wire to recoil the broken ones? What I think is that using some type of new wire may be possible to obtain the original function with less wire The original coil have about 8.000 turns and the wire is thinner than the human hair and was design at the end of 1950. There are a lot of business in find a way to recoil the original ones because they are difficult to find and they cost about $100.00 ore more for the two coils in each watch. Please let me know any additional information you need.
Thanks and sorry for my English
EJS

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just looking for some help with this, I have an axial flow fan connected to a variable speed drive set to 50hz, what I need to know is how to...
Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency for the first time has recognized that crowd-sourcing could be a way to bring innovation to defense vehicles. Check out following video that shows the...
Apple is traditionally known to put their iDevice prices higher than the rest of the competition - and yet people go crazy after them. However, Apple knows that the Indian...
In computer architecture, why does instruction sets are first discussed before the hardware architecture?
Hi ppl, I am coding a program and in that i have to handle a very large amount of data. It can vary from 1 to 1000000000. I am using...