According To QuantCast, Android Is Eating IOSs' Lunch In The US

Leading web analytics company, Quantcast published an interesting post on their blog - #-Link-Snipped-#)

[​IMG]

Interesting, huh? Do you think Android will dominate all other Mobile OS in near future? After all, it's so open!

Replies

• Leo
    Leo
    Yes i also think so since Anroid is not only free but everyone is free to contribute, also programmers now need some real standard even on mobile phone so that everyone can contribute to it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I am new to DSP builder and FPGA programming. I was following DSP builder example which was on implementing FIR filter using DSP builder in Simulink and generating VHDL...
i am ece student(III year), we(class mates) want to make an industrial tour[Rs. 5000 budget] can any 1suggest few industries or places
hi, my project is skin cancer detection using image processing by matlab simulation......can u plz help me if u have idea... k3kosana@gmail.com
Infibeam has release Windows & Android based tablets: Infibeam Phi: Touch Screen Media Device in India: Andriod & WinCE - Infibeam.com Both the tablets are available for INR. 15k.
Indian cricketer Sachin Tendulkar being presented with the honorary rank of Group Captain by the Chief of Indian Air Force, PV Naik at a ceremony in New Delhi on September...