CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@e_juhi • 11 Aug, 2009
can any1 tell me where can v get access to ieee research papers?????????
@Kaustubh Katdare • 12 Aug, 2009 Take a look here: IEEE - IEEE Journals & Conference Proceedings

I believe you need to be IEEE member to get access to their research papers. IEEE members might shed more light on this.
@e_juhi • 12 Aug, 2009 dats the problem.i dont think v can easily register on the ieee site???????!!!!!!!den how do v get to c the papers ???
@Kaustubh Katdare • 12 Aug, 2009 Please refrain from using SMS text anywhere on CE. That's one common protocol we all follow here. 😀

I'm not an IEEE member. Lot of our members are IEEE members though. They might be able to help you.

Anyone reading this?
@raisaldanha • 22 Aug, 2009 e1 i need to read some ieee papers for my project work. There are many ieee members who dont use their username and password if anyone out here then plz gimme dat as it would be of great help.....plz plz....
@Ashraf HZ • 22 Aug, 2009 You may need to be an IEEE student member to have some access to the materials. However, even student members need extra subscription for more access.

If possible, access the IEEE website via your college's computers. They might have academic access to the IEEE papers you require.

You can try this trick though. Search for the titles of the papers you want to read in an Internet search engine, and you might have free access to them hosted on other sites. Some proceedings are actually open for public access.
5.6k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Apr 18, 2016

NIT Sikkim's got the fastest supercomputer among all the 31 NITs (National Institute Of Technology) in India. Titled "Param Kanchenjunga", the supercomputer has been developed by teams from NIT Sikkim...
7.3k views

@Ankita Katdare · Aug 18, 2013

FIAT Group Automobiles India Private Limited has launched the new Fiat Punto Sport edition as the 2013 model of the car at the FIAT Caffe in Bengaluru. Though the changes...
5.6k views

@sureshkumargce · Jul 22, 2011

Dear friends What's the difference between venturi meter and Nozzle? Both are have convergent,Divergent and throat portions.Shall we use venturi meter as a Nozzle?Kindly clarify.😕
7.1k views

@krishbcs · Dec 13, 2011

i have following error while open ms office application. help me please.... There is no not enough memory or disk space to run word.
8.3k views

@Chinmay Joshi · Mar 28, 2014

Airtel Digital TV has launched its latest mobile application called “Airtel Pocket TV” for its digital TV subscribers which allows users to watch their favorite programs or channels while on...
7.6k views