Accenture is Hiring in Banglore:2011 passouts

As per the news from my friend who is working in accenture .accenture is conducting the offcampus drive from 2011 passout batch and the criteria is the BE/Btech MCA 60 % .๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    cooldudeiet
    As per the news from my friend who is working in accenture .accenture is conducting the offcampus drive from 2011 passout batch and the criteria is the BE/Btech MCA 60 % .๐Ÿ˜
    Dude can you please give me more details. Is it off campus in north side also. I am 2011 batch student from haryana..
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    its right now in banglore ..if i get any news i will post here ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Nice shear praveena.
    & great thread cooldudeiet.
    post more such thread it is very helpful to other members.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Wow.. Got people to attend there... ๐Ÿ˜
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    yaar yeh sari companies bangalore hi kyo ati hai.. I am waiting for off campus of mnc's from a long time ๐Ÿ˜”

praveenscience
    Wow.. Got people to attend there... ๐Ÿ˜
    dude you are working with TCS na.. When they are planning for off campus for freshers.. do you have any idea..??
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    *pushkar*
    yaar yeh sari companies bangalore hi kyo ati hai.. I am waiting for off campus of mnc's from a long time ๐Ÿ˜”

dude you are working with TCS na.. When they are planning for off campus for freshers.. do you have any idea..??
    hi pushkar please use English
    This is international community of engineers so please use English.
    Yeah, I don't understand, not only me, many won't understand. Please keep your text in English... ๐Ÿ˜€

Its like around August mid... ๐Ÿ˜
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    gg_gaurav
    hi pushkar please use English
    This is international community of engineers so please use English.
    Okk No problem ๐Ÿ˜€

Yeah, I don't understand, not only me, many won't understand. Please keep your text in English... ๐Ÿ˜€
    Its like around August mid...
    Great. Are they going to recruit many people because i heard about this news over net that they gonna do mass recruitment this year ๐Ÿ˜€
    Not only this year man... Every year it is the same case with us... ๐Ÿ˜€ So, don't worry... ๐Ÿ˜
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    ohh great.. Hope for the best ๐Ÿ˜€

Actually there are many recruitment going on of mnc's like wipro, accenture, amdocs etc but all are in the south side specially in bangalore & pune and we are not getting any chance here ๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ˜”
    Dude, offcampus means, off the campus, so, you have to go out to attend it... Out in the sense, wherever inside India... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    tcs hiring was last year around august ..so we can expect the same..and also keep your eyes open as may be aricent will hire in offcampus and @pushkar :it is in north in gurgaon probably ๐Ÿ˜€
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    cooldudeiet
    tcs hiring was last year around august ..so we can expect the same..and also keep your eyes open as may be aricent will hire in offcampus and @pushkar :it is in north in gurgaon probably ๐Ÿ˜€
    Yeah hope for the best ๐Ÿ˜€ My seniors told me that same. They told me that all off campuses of mnc's went in august & sept in delhi or gurgaon. Lets see guys ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

guys can any one provide me the solutions for millman's edc 2nd edition ???......I hav searched it everywhere but couldn't find it!!!.....please povide me the same if any1 has.....
Hello friends ๐Ÿ˜€, I have completed my B.E (Computer) this year. I have basic understanding of Linux and am interested in learning more of it. I searched the web for...
As you can see the question is in the image. Just try to figure out which will be the seventh color you visit? Support your answers with reasons. The question...
Dear, If any body have Indian Road codes (IRC) please provide me, its very urgent, thanks in advance.
CEans, Many of you applied for internships at different companies. I'm inviting all of you to share your experiences with us. Good, bad or just fun - share everything. You...