Accenture India Hiring 8000 by next year end!

Source: Times of India

Global technology and consultancy giant Accenture on Monday said it is going to add around 8,000 people in India by the end of next year taking its total employee base in the country to 50,000.

"We are 42,000 right now and we imagine we will be about 50,000 by the end of 2010," Accenture Chairman and Chief Executive Officer William D Green said on the sidelines of the India Economic Summit.

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Very Very Good News Biggie..!

Feels Better now..!

It seems again its Good time for IT people...!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Microsoft Windows 7 is protected by key activation. The operating system requires users to activate their copy of Windows 7 within 30 days. But hackers have found a way around...
Hi Everyone, Its long time my introduction has been due, so here i go Name: pracas *Engineering Trade: a non-engineering(by education) electronics convert! Location: Chennai *Occupation: Self-Employed Employer Work Experience:...
Hello CEans, Is it possible to account the surface hardness effect in the tensile testing specimen? If possible, how could it be accomplished? For instance, I would like to establish...
Hello CEans, I think, the energy wasted as vibration, when a vehicle moves, can be converted to voltage using vibration sensors and can be used for charging mobile phones etc....
I've come across lot of very cool final year projects which could be very effective business ideas. Has anyone here thought of turning your final year project into a business...