Accenture documents verification & percentage to CGPA conversion

So this year Accenture is coming to my college campus and they put criteria of 6.82 CGPA (aggregate) but the problem is I was YD in first year. So my first year marks are in percentage but 2nd and 3rd year marks in pointer (CGPA).  

So percentage to CGPA conversion is provided by college but it is not correct and pointer comes out to be low than actually it is. 

We can do that conversion manually and here pointer higher than previous one so which should I choose? 

If I choose first method then i am not eligible for Accenture and if I choose second method then I am eligible. So they Accenture told us to bring all semester mark-sheets while coming to aptitude test so can I show them calculations there manually? 

If lucky, they might see if mark-sheets are there or not and I clear all the rounds and got selected for Accenture then also afterwards while giving offer letter will they check it again? 

Can I show my calculations there?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am doing my final year project on ultrasonic cleaning.It uses ultrasonic waves to clean up fruits metals clothes etc.The material to be cleaned is placed under water along with...
In this journal paper they mix the aluminium with natural fibre my question is - How the natural fibre withstand the heat while fabricate?NEW NATURAL FIBRE REINFORCED ALUMINIUM COMPOSITE FOR...
I want to know what things should I keep in my mind while selecting the sites for the test 
Hello sir/mam Now I am doing my UG in CSE and I am well interested in doing astronomy in as my PG and I have some knowledge about space and...
Any waste material that can replace lime in cements or concretes and should have equal or greater properties as compared to lime.