academic entrprenuers

AHem, I rearely post in this section, and this time around i couldnot contain my excitement. i have just now attended a seminar held at our company premises , and since it was about telecom I least not miss it!!
I dotn know, why pople are unware of innovations from IITs, in todays talk (there wewre 5 in total), 2 were from IITians, who tunred into Entrprenuers . i am mentioning both below

1.Vegayan Product : this is kind og NOC software which will be managing, planning and mainataining MPLS network. The software has been developed by Vegayan Systems founded by IIT professor - MrGirish Saragh. He has patents as well.

snippet from #-Link-Snipped-# website:
Vegayan provides SiMPLuS suite of solutions which enhance the functionality, performance and management of MPLS networks. SiMPLuS derives its name from the simplification it brings to the deployment, operation, management, and planning of MPLS networks. SiMPLuS also provides a scalable service provisioning platform for deployment of various next-gen services over the MPLS backbone. The first product in the SiMPLuS family is SiMPLuS Operations and Traffic Engineering (OP&TE) solution which enables efficient and effective operation and intelligent provisioning of MPLS networks.

2 Vaultize

#-Link-Snipped-# id a cloud data storage serivce, which promises Zero Return of Investment for Small and Medium Businesses. it has is a product of Anoosmar started by Mr #-Link-Snipped-#

I am totally exicted !!!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

China: Awesome gentleman builds homemade flying contraption powered by eight motorcycle engines – Boing Boing
Astronaut Ron Garan On His Harrowing Landing, Innovations In Outer Space, And Tweeting From The Final Frontier | Fast Company
All of you must be knowing about Defect Prioroty and Severity, as they are main aspect of any defect. But do you know about Priority and Severity values in any...
Hey ppl, There is a saying "If you are going to hit it then hit it real hard". It seemed to come true at facebook developer conference today. FB launched...
hi...!! i am looking for ELECTRONIC DEVICES AND CIRCUITS by BOGART and ELECTRONIC DEVICES AND CIRCUITS by DAVID A BELL. kindly help me