abt summer training programme

hello friends,
can any bodt help me to tall abt any summer training programme that r held in this june and july after completion of 1st year

Replies

• crazy
    crazy
    chinu_ece07
    hello friends,
    can any bodt help me to tall abt any summer training programme that r held in this june and july after completion of 1st year

Hey buddy i don't think there is any summer traning need to do after
    the completion of 1st yr..
    Summer training can do after the completion of 4th sem and after completion of 6th sem.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I Want to go for summer internships in any company in hyderabad. Now i am studying in IIIT, Jabalpur. Now i am in 2nd year. How to get summer internships....
I Want to go for summer internships in any company in hyderabad. Now i am studying in IIIT, Jabalpur. Now i am in 2nd year. How to get summer internships?.which...
hi all, i have been going through the threds in the "general help" forum and found out that many Ceans are int their 2nd year and are obviously planning for...
CEans, Its time to gather feedback about the CE Bulletin. On 2nd of every month, the CE bulletin goes to CEans spread across the world. The CE - Editorial team...
Hi everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!1 My name is Sujatha and am working in Embedded Software. Its nice to meet u all in this site. I hope we can share not only our knowledge...