1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

Absolute Zero: The coefficient of optional ablution!

Question asked by Deepak Gopalakrishnan in #Coffee Room on Sep 18, 2012
Deepak Gopalakrishnan
Deepak Gopalakrishnan 路 Sep 18, 2012
Rank C3 - EXPERT
Here's Absolute Zero's take on the The coefficient of optional ablution! Check it out -
Optional Ablution Posted in: #Coffee Room
Anil Jain
Anil Jain 路 Sep 18, 2012
Rank A2 - PRO
That brings smile to my face.. 馃榾 Typical hosteler.. 馃榾

-CB
Anoop Kumar
Anoop Kumar 路 Sep 19, 2012
Rank A2 - PRO
Where is proxy constant : ask friend if he is going to college and do proxy. No need to wake up till 12馃榿
Deepak Gopalakrishnan
Deepak Gopalakrishnan 路 Sep 19, 2012
Rank C3 - EXPERT
ianoop
Where is proxy constant : ask friend if he is going to college and do proxy. No need to wake up till 12馃榿
Hahaha, good point... I should use that in the revised equation (like how scientists add on previous equations). So the chuckofalltrades-ianoop equation for (etc etc)

Chuck
Jeffrey Arulraj
Jeffrey Arulraj 路 Sep 19, 2012
Rank A2 - PRO
loved it to the core BUT where is the constant of sole surviving in other share ware rooms
Umesh Kumar Rai
Umesh Kumar Rai 路 Oct 18, 2012
Rank C3 - EXPERT
Well, the parameters in the formaula reminded me of my hostel days.. Nice one and thanks for sharing. 馃榾
Saandeep Sreerambatla
Saandeep Sreerambatla 路 Oct 23, 2012
Rank A2 - PRO
That brings lot of laughter on my face 馃榾 But i bunked many classes in first year as well!
Indrajeet Roy
Indrajeet Roy 路 Oct 25, 2012
Rank C3 - EXPERT
God that does remind me of my hostel days!!! Specially the PTBTCL!! I always woke up at 7 am to go to the toilet, then would sleep in my room till 15 minutes before class, throw an a new ( well almost) new tee and use the deo on the way!!
zaveri
zaveri 路 Nov 13, 2012
Rank A3 - PRO
My college hostel had a larger number of bathrooms and they were cleaned on a daily basis.

but then again water supply would create a havoc.
Rupam Das
Rupam Das 路 Nov 24, 2012
Rank B2 - LEADER
Great 馃榿

I bunked almost 90% classes since 2nd month in the college till last date and paid 200/- to manage my attendance to our clerk Mr. Ramprasad. It was worth the torture I could avoid sitting in for 50 minutes lecture!
Umesh Kumar Rai
Umesh Kumar Rai 路 Nov 26, 2012
Rank C3 - EXPERT
Well, we used to wait for our turn as there was 5 toilets and we were 20 students in the flank. Even if you are standing in the queue and waiting for your turn, sometime priority used to be given to the one who was in urgency. 馃榿

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up