Absolute Zero: The coefficient of optional ablution!

Here's Absolute Zero's take on the The coefficient of optional ablution! Check it out -
Optional Ablution

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    That brings smile to my face.. ๐Ÿ˜€ Typical hosteler.. ๐Ÿ˜€

-CB
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Where is proxy constant : ask friend if he is going to college and do proxy. No need to wake up till 12๐Ÿ˜
  • Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    ianoop
    Where is proxy constant : ask friend if he is going to college and do proxy. No need to wake up till 12๐Ÿ˜
    Hahaha, good point... I should use that in the revised equation (like how scientists add on previous equations). So the chuckofalltrades-ianoop equation for (etc etc)

Chuck
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    loved it to the core BUT where is the constant of sole surviving in other share ware rooms
  • Umesh Kumar Rai
    Umesh Kumar Rai
    Well, the parameters in the formaula reminded me of my hostel days.. Nice one and thanks for sharing. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    That brings lot of laughter on my face ๐Ÿ˜€ But i bunked many classes in first year as well!
  • Indrajeet Roy
    Indrajeet Roy
    God that does remind me of my hostel days!!! Specially the PTBTCL!! I always woke up at 7 am to go to the toilet, then would sleep in my room till 15 minutes before class, throw an a new ( well almost) new tee and use the deo on the way!!
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    My college hostel had a larger number of bathrooms and they were cleaned on a daily basis.

but then again water supply would create a havoc.
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    Great ๐Ÿ˜

I bunked almost 90% classes since 2nd month in the college till last date and paid 200/- to manage my attendance to our clerk Mr. Ramprasad. It was worth the torture I could avoid sitting in for 50 minutes lecture!
  • Umesh Kumar Rai
    Umesh Kumar Rai
    Well, we used to wait for our turn as there was 5 toilets and we were 20 students in the flank. Even if you are standing in the queue and waiting for your turn, sometime priority used to be given to the one who was in urgency. ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello my name is NAGA VENKATA GANESH P and I'm STUDYING IV B.TECH.EEE. Happy to join this website.
I wonder what happens if a polarised capacitor is connected with the wrong polarity. Will it burst?
what is physical meaning of power signal and energy signal?
SATA as well as Serial ATA (Advanced Technological innovation Attachment) is the future creation drive interface, following a traditional Parallel ATA (PATA). What is the maximum possible length of a...
I remember in the geometry class, we were asked to do the QEDs, prove the already proven mathematical and geometrical theorems. Maybe the logic was to make us 'aware' how...