Abreviation in pc

PCI>Peripheral Component Interconnect, IDE>Integrated Drive Electronic, HDd>Hard Disk Drive, CMOS>Complementary Metal Oxide Semi-conductor, USB>Universal Serial Bus, OS>Operating System. Stay tune more are loading.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Once the darling of smartphone & email lovers, the hot favorite of high flying business executives is now looking for a buyer. The company that's solely responsible for introducing &...
Molten air batteries have been demonstrated to offer highest ever energy storage capacities, making the competition look dwarf. For the first time, researchers have been able to manufacture molten-air batteries...
I just installed a free version of google play book from play store.It was used for reading books both online and offline.i selected a freebook from it and decided to...
Hello all I would like to know what is an ad hoc variable. Can you put in some examples too? Thank you in advance
The Indonesian International Motor Show 2013 has witnessed the launch of Honda Mobilio the LMPV or Low Multi-Purpose Vehicle globally. The Honda Mobilio, as the company puts it has been...