about vlsi design

hey friends,
i think you all know me
i am feeling so problematic with the subject vlsi design can any one explain it in a new way that i can understand it i am feeling as i am too weak in this subject so please CEans help me
i know one cant explain all that concept so give your known valuable information about it i will assemble them
once again i am asking please help me
hope all the CEans understand my difficulty and help me in this aspect and make me good at this subject
thanks in advance

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

please friends let me know what to speak and what not when HR asks you about introduce yourself as in how to start and end your perspective about you. Can...
Hello everyone..! I have a problem in my project, its a web application for collage students, it assigned a graduation projects to students; by offering many projects online, student login,...
Search Engines has become one of the crucial part of day to day life of Internet users. At an average everyday more than 14 billion queries are fired across all...
I chanced upon a rural family who at just arrived to begin a new life in the city. They were standing on the railway FOB begging for money from passersby....
Hello all. I've recently got into doing small electronic work. Ive got some soldering experience and have done work with LEDS, resistors, capacitors, and transistors. Anyways, I would like to...