about six stroke engine

guys I'm planning to do a paper presentation on six stroke engine..can any one brief me about it..or suggest any websites regarding the topic?

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    There are two threads nearby on this subject, one of which was started by you. do a search on this site and the internet, you will find a lot of basic info to get you started.
  • svatantra.10106
    svatantra.10106
    vb_austin
    guys I'm planning to do a paper presentation on six stroke engine..can any one brief me about it..or suggest any websites regarding the topic?
    yaar u can search for it in howstuffworks.com........
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    Ummm good advancement mate....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi!!!!!! Guys....... i am Gaurav Sharma completed my B.Tech(I.T.). Currently i am working on java technology from last two years.
guys can u explain to me about griffin and bajulaz six stroke engine?
Hello friends, I am working on WSN based project for this i want to measure parameters like soil moisture,soil temperature,soil pH. The sensors which i saw are very expensive so...
Hello, everyone I am IT student. Please suggest me projects related to networking and software development for final year 😕
hi i already designed non powered glider with balsa which has only elevator and rudder.now i want to design powered glider with balsa and it should be able to make...