about pn junction

in pn junction , what s depeletion capactiance and junction capactiance

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Any variation of the charge within a p-n diode with an applied voltage variation yields a capacitance wich must be added to the circuit model of a p-n diode. The capacitance associated with the charge variation in the depletion layer is called the junction capacitance, while the capacitance associated with the excess carriers in the quasi-neutral region is called the diffusion capacitance.

Hey is your question diffusion capacitance? Coz depletion region is there but no depletion capacitance I guess...
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Refer #-Link-Snipped-# for more... 😀
  • prakash6flower
    prakash6flower
    depletion region = junction , is it?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    prakash6flower
    depletion region = junction , is it?
    You can say that.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

'Yantra' in the ancient Indian language of Sanskrit, means 'machine', a 'Yantrik' an inventor. Yantrix uses the power of creativity to empower your world with unique machines invented for novel...
I am facing problem in connecting to postgre database in xampp when try to execute the following script It is showing me an unexpected error ie undefined function pg_connect() Here...
My classmates and I had talked about this.. can anyone tell me why the sea is salty??!😕
Volvo's usually a known name in the luxury buses in India. Volvo's entered the high-end car market in India with Volvo S60. The price is Rs. 27,00,000/- (Ex. Showroom, Delhi)....
CEans, I'm wondering if someone can take this project. The idea is to simplify the 'posting' process for those who are new to forums. I'm thinking why can't we setup...