About NPD (New Product Development)

SIr,
am in final semester of mechanical engineering and i'm interested in New Product Development (NDP)
so, what should i do after completion of B.E. Should i go for a job in same or is it better to take Masters. If so please suggest good colleges in Karnataka and A.P

Thank you for your valuable time!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What kind of product do you want to develop?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have to input only float number.. bcoz..i want to devlop the program for addition of two float numbers.In that if user gave integer numbers then the i want to...
The most common problem we all face with our mobile phones is that the ringer volume remains the same no matter where you are - at a party or in...
A petition to the supreme court of India to regulate the profession of civil engineering in India.​ Civil Engineers play a prominent role in development of the nation; their services...
Well, not really but they are catching up quick. The research on low-cost artificial hands has been fruitful and the organization has released a clip of yet another milestone achieved...
hi i want to construct the suspension bridge model kindly help me with the suitable information like model, materials to be used, etc thanks in advance for helping