Name: Vineeth Vijayan

*Engineering Trade: BE - EEE

*Occupation
: Working in IT
Work Experience
: 3 Years
*Hobbies & Interests
: playing PC - First Person Shooter games & creating programs in JAVA

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: Provide Vital information regarding your queries. Thus making the problem look small.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Vineeth ๐Ÿ˜€ We're happy to have you with us. Tell us how did you discover this website and what motivated you to join?
  • vineeth.v88
    vineeth.v88
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, Vineeth ๐Ÿ˜€ We're happy to have you with us. Tell us how did you discover this website and what motivated you to join?
    This site helps me to cope up with the ever changing software world. It also helps me to get pass any problem easily. During a casual browsing i came across this website.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to crazyengineers. Feel free to take part in discussions and become an active member. I am sure you will love it here.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi

this is anju singh...
if a black body absorbs and emits all the electromagnetic radiation then what is the diff b/w a black body and a mirror(i think it also does the same).
Same as above. Hi. I just joined. ๐Ÿ˜€
share us your opinion about this view if Science can explain EVERYTHING.... ๐Ÿ‘
Hi, Has anyone performed a dynamic analysis for the bleachers ? I am doing this analysis using SAP2000, modeling my support which is the raker beam and the bleacher, assigning...