About me

Hi there fellows!

I'm Kevin Sardea Avellaneda, currently an engineering student from the University of the East. I'm from the Philippines and I major in Electronics and Communications Engineering.

Hoping for a friendly and informative interactions with you guys.

Engineers rock.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to Ce, #-Link-Snipped-# . Pleasure to have you with us. I hope you will enjoy your journey with CrazyEngineers. We've lot of engineers from Philippines and #-Link-Snipped-# has been one of the top contributors.

How did you discover this website, Kevin?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm looking for an AC and have decided to go for for a 2 Ton, 5 Star rated split AC model. I'm looking for recommendations on the top models available...
Things to do after completing Civil Engineering ?
I need help of u my friend because I need final year project report on electronic and communication. So please send me a projects based on electronic and communication. Send...
im Fatunbi Oluwatosin but people call me Towzine😁. im still a student and Bowen University in Nigeria Computer science . i love playing basketball badminton😎 surfing the net for anything...
Just read the news that Accenture has surpassed TCS in terms of employee head count. Also, the company has said that they will hire about 95,000 new employees in the...