about me......

i'm pugazhenthy from chennai,doing engineering in electronics&communication. i have passion in electronics...i got this website by ma friend.😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to have you with us, #-Link-Snipped-#. We're sure you will derive all the benefits CE offers. It'd be great if you could invite your friends to CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how does presence of unaturated hydrcarbon effect d efficiency of a fuel?? wats d benefit of doing gas chromatography n FTIR test on a fuel??
Hey check this out I am not able to upload an image using file upload option I get an error mesage always stating I am not able to upload image
hello every one i am final year student. which one will be best should be go for CDAC or take Elitmus ph-test?
hey friends, do u all remember me i am narayana your old friend now i am going to introduce a new thread which will make us to learn some real...
people, i had this question in my head since years but never attempted to seek an answer until recently i saw a similar question in a MIT website.. Any thoughts?...