About me

Hello, everyone! I am Alesh Vardhan and I am a B.Tech 3rd year student of Electronics and Communication branch from Greater Noida. I am also Secretary of Literary Society of my college. I don't have any particular hobbies but I am fascinated towards certain things which mostly include Novels 😉, and exclude each and every type of outdoor sport 😛. I am crazy about novels though I wouldn't call it a hobby, otherwise I would be expected to know most of the things about them and I am only interested in one genre. I aim to be An IFS officer and represent my country (awesome dream,isn't it 😀). I joined this site because I also want to be an outstanding engineer, and on this site I seek the knowledge that would help me in doing it. 😀

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE, Feel free to start new threads and keep visiting.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, buddy 😀 It's a pleasure to have you with us.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am Adewole Olayemi Adedeji.Am a nigerian.I am a student of Houdegbe North America University.Sex:male Age:23-08-1991 Place of birth:Osun State Nationality:Nigeria Hobbies: Swimming,Playing Football,Dancing Browsing and Reading
is there any alternative way to charge a battery without using electrical energy?
Hai, I am stdng final year engineering in electrical&electronics. I want to do the project which is based on the electricity generation. plz give mi any ideas about dat............
Some like Instagram filters and some do not and if you are one among the later Normalize is a must for you. If you find a photo that has been...
I am surprise to see that at CE we do not have any thread dedicated to the collection of Best Apple Apps. So, better late then never. I am starting...