about me

hey everyone here ๐Ÿ˜€ its me vikas keshari student of mechanical engineering and its my last year by the way i'm not in great college and and i'm very great in studies as well though i love this engineering and hope to get some great ideas from you all to make my dreams come true. please suggest me the way to get started

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to Ce, Vikas ๐Ÿ˜€ It's great to have you with us. We hope to see you active here.
  • Vikas keshari
    Vikas keshari
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to Ce, Vikas ๐Ÿ˜€ It's great to have you with us. We hope to see you active here.
    i'd sir by the way thanks
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    It is the students and teachers that make a college great. Not the other way. Be happy that you are contributing to upgrade your college.
    Welcome, contribute and do your bit make CE tops.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can someone explain the exact difference between line voltage and phase voltage in Electrical Engineering?
what is the relation between voltages of 3 phase line and single phase line?
We may expect few controversies in such a big tournament; but probably not on the very first day ๐Ÿ˜” First day of Olympics came with the first controversy. North Korea...
A British computer hacker Gary McKinnon has broke into the top USA secret military and space agency networks. As per US prosecutor this is deemed as the "biggest military computer...
Hello everyone..๐Ÿ˜€ I am Savita & I like this site. Really good site it is.