About Me

Name: Sharayu Chavhan
Currently Doing: Diploma In Civil Engineering From VJTI MATUNGA MUMBAI.
Want to be: IAS Officer
Interested in: Drawing, Music ,Playing Badminton, Guitar and Piano, Reading

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to Ce, Sharayu ๐Ÿ˜€ We're happy to have you with us. Good to know that you aspire to be an IAS officer. Not many engineers want to opt for Government services these days.

I like playing Badminton as well . Are you a trained musician? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Welcome to CE Sharayu Chavhan !
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Good to have you here, Sharayu. ๐Ÿ˜€ Keep visiting often.
  • Nikumbh
    Nikumbh
    Welcome sharayu to the ce......!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. How you come to know about CE?
  • prashpan
    prashpan
    Welcome to CE Sharayu!!
  • @nil
    @nil
    Welcome to CE family .. Sharayu Chavhan ?
  • Sharayu Chavhan
    Sharayu Chavhan
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to Ce, Sharayu ๐Ÿ˜€ We're happy to have you with us. Good to know that you aspire to be an IAS officer. Not many engineers want to opt for Government services these days.

I like playing Badminton as well . Are you a trained musician? ๐Ÿ˜€
    Thank u guys...........
    yes i am a trained musician@ the big_k
    i was just checking out the civil engineers training sites......that time i came to know this site..@godfather
    Thanx to all.............
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to know that. Have you taken Trinity music exams? I got trained in classical guitar for some time but haven't been practicing it regularly. Been playing electric & acoustic guitar for many years now. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sharayu Chavhan
    Sharayu Chavhan
    The_Big_K
    Good to know that. Have you taken Trinity music exams? I got trained in classical guitar for some time but haven't been practicing it regularly. Been playing electric & acoustic guitar for many years now. ๐Ÿ˜€
    not yet...
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE, Sharayu. Good to have you here.
    Sharayu Chavhan
    Want to be: IAS Officer
    Very Good to hear that. Keep working good and become a Good Civil Servant. All the very best to you. ๐Ÿ‘

PS : Sharayu - Nice name ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sharayu Chavhan
    Sharayu Chavhan
    Sada
    Welcome to CE, Sharayu. Good to have you here.

Very Good to hear that. Keep working good and become a Good Civil Servant. All the very best to you. ๐Ÿ‘

PS : Sharayu - Nice name ๐Ÿ˜€
    Thank You....!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Okay JavaScript helps to add Buzz, Validation to the webpages, Communication to the Web server and many more. Just wanted to know what are all the Disadvantages and Limitations of...
Any one help me how to find a given string/word in a file, and how to increment the parsing pointer to the next character/word/line without using stream reader. It's being...
how work this recursive function. would any one of you Explain this? please... int Fib(int N) { if(int N) return 1; else return Fib(N-1)+Fib(N-2); }
They [Qualcomm] sent a phone featuring a Snapdragon processor around the world and shot a video on one battery charge. In just over two weeks, Snapdragon-enabled smartphone traveled from LA...
Biggie's thread here: https://www.crazyengineers.com/community/threads/oled-tvs-may-cost-8000.53175/ got me thinking. From what I know LEDs are very similar to LCDs. How exactly do the organic LEDs differ from LEDs? And what makes them...