About line follower bot app

i am create a new bot

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    jayaprakash.m
    i am create a new bot
    It's not clear what this discussion is about or what question you are trying to ask. Would appreciate if you could provide more details.
  • jayaprakash.m
    jayaprakash.m
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's not clear what this discussion is about or what question you are trying to ask. Would appreciate if you could provide more details.
    sir its line flower bot it used to industreal feild
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    jayaprakash.m
    sir its line flower bot it used to industreal feild
    So have you finished your BOT or you are working on it? share whatever work you have done.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When I was first introduced to the computers years ago, I wasn't impressed. All I wanted to know whether the machine would provide me answers to the questions I directly...
Saw this on a forum in someone's signature... Have a look Lol ! I like it 😛
India has now become the third largest smartphone market after China and United States. With the current trends will ultimately stands on second place surpassing the United States by the...
An Amazon (in) a day doesn't keep Google away. Internet's most-loved children are now competing in the same-day-delivery segment. Google Shopping Express, the search giant's same day delivery service, has...
Trident Iceni Magna is officially the world's fastest diesel powered super-car, capable of burning roads at 190 mph / 306 Kmph. The British car maker, Trident is one of the...