about last year project in BE(e&tc) in plc or other

hello sir, My last year(BE e&tc) will start within 10 days. i m going to do indusrial automation course(plc, allen bradely, siemens, messung). but i dont know which project are suitable? condition of college is that i should must carry my project in college for exam. should i go with plc project or any other electronics project ? suggest some good projects.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Well PLC project are somewhat in big size but you can carry them easily for the Demo in Exam..

How about....
    Water Level Controlling using PLC

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Credit Card Debt Fact In the past year, Customers who access their credit cards in restaurants spend up to 50% more as compared to customers who pay off with cash....
Other than the electrical circuits needed for running the electric vehicle which are the circuits needed to make that vehicle perfect user friendly for the customers and to make the...
i want some ideas to make a project as i am in first year
Hello Guys, I suppose you all are engineers right ? If not, go away -this site is not meant for you. ๐Ÿ˜ So as an engineer you might be daily...
Hi all, I just thought of starting a thread to collect the list of websites which provides project ideas and paper presentation ideas. Please post the sites which you feel...